Start a new topic

Unable to access my Account due to pin issues

I opened Fetswallet sometime in March and since then have had issues with logging into my account due to wrong input of my pin for several time and this was because I was not familiar with the app then.And since then I have made my complain but no response. I would appreciate if I can be contacted back concerning the issue

2 people like this idea

I opened Fetswallet sometime in March and since then have had issues with logging into my account due to wrong input of my pin for several time and this was because I was not familiar with the app then.And since then I have made my complain but no response. I would appreciate if I can be contacted back concerning the issue.

1 person likes this

Dear All,

Please note that any issue related to transaction dispute and fetswallet enquiries should be logged as tickets with the appropriate service request. 

This forum here is only up for discussions and announcements

Thank You

I am having problem with pin,i can't log into my account

1 person likes this
I have been trying to open my account but I am having issue with my pin. My pin has been locked please help

1 person likes this
I can't sign into my account, it is saying no internet connection or check account statement to validate transactions. Please help me out with this problem.
I can't sign in to to my account it display pin locked contact customer care for reset pin. please help me out.
I can't sign in because of pin issue.
I am having problem with pin,i can't log into my account
Unable to access my Account due to pin issues
I can't access my account due to my pin was locked as result of serval trying of wrong pin, I need a reset please help
I am unable to access my account due to wrong pin input, I have sent a ticket to dis regards, please see to this.
My pin is locked. I need a reset
Pin request please
I can't access my wallet for transaction because my pin was blocked
Login or Signup to post a comment