Start a new topic

NO TOKEN GENERATED

I made payment and my account debited without a token.

2 people like this idea

I also made payment for electricity but my account was debited but no token was sent to me.
Account Debit Alert: Dear Customer, you have successfully paid 5,000.00N against Bill Reference null. Ref: 7CU30LES9V at 30/3/20 at 6:56 PM. Available Balance: 0.00N. My account was debited and token not generated.
I also made payment for electricity but my account was debited but no token was sent to me.
This is weird. I have sent series of mail in respect of it and no action was taking. I sent them my bank statement and the charges made to felt is reflecting but they remain silent ever since I sent my proof of payment. This is scam as far as I am concern.

Dear All,

Please note that any issue related to transaction dispute and fetswallet enquiries should be logged as tickets with the appropriate service request. 

This forum here is only up for discussions and announcements

Thank You

But why is it that my issue of debiting without token hasn't been addressed since I sent my mail to Customers Care? Honestly I don't like these unwarranted delays in resolving issues. For God's sake what other things do I need to do to get the attention of fets? I bet this isn't proper!
same here... token not generated after being debited.
Good morning here I made a payment for my account since Sunday 3rd May 2020 and as am charting with you have not received any token till now
I recharged EEDC prepaid meter but no token was give to me ... Ref:7II018EES0... #1500
I made payment to electricity my account was debited but the token was not sent
I don't know what's going wrong with Fetswallet, I purchased electricity since morn, I didn't get recharge PIN
I made purchase of electricity without token and it showed successful account debited
I made purchase of electricity without token and it showed successful account debited
Hello good morning Reversal report I make transaction of ibedc prosepaid is debited my account twaic I need to revise one back Account-27/21/08/1880-01
Login or Signup to post a comment