Start a new topic

Funding wallet

My wallet is yet to be funded but I was notified of a successful transaction on the website using interswitch and my bank account debited and I got interswitch successful email.

17 people have this problem

My wallet is deduct without doing transaction with #51710 since Wednesday and forward message to your customer service and they don't anything about it. Please any assistant
My bank has been debited but my fetswallet account is yet to be credited for this successful transaction. Please find proof of payment and do the needful.
pdf
(14.4 KB)

My FET POS WALLET has not been adding any time i withdrew for customers. i have sent the challenges iam facing but the issue have not been resolved by your company. I will appreciate four favourable responce on this matter.  USER ID:08033099685. BAMISAYE MORENIKE

Please I did these transaction of 3,100 these morning which the customer was debited and am yet to get my credit on my wallet Please treat for me
I fund my wallet account yesterday and today but my wallet was not credited but have debited me from my bank account, the amount was 115000 and 8000 respectively
I have deposited #5000k to my Fetwallet account via Quickteller. I received payment confirmation in my email from Quickteller. Since Friday, my deposit is yet to be credited to my Fetswallet account. My units is remaining 5 units, what is the solution now
DEPOSITON 4TH SEPT NOT CREDITED SEE THE SCREENSHOTS OF THE TRANSACTION. THANKS FRANCIS BELLO
Login or Signup to post a comment