Card Debited but Token not received

Posted almost 3 years by Jonathan Omorodion

Post a topic
Un Solved
J
Jonathan Omorodion

Sir/Ma,

Greetings from Kainji, New Bussa.

I write in respect of the Subject matter.

I Jonathan Omorodion attempted to make an online purchase of token for an IBEDC Prepaid account No. 01455301117 with N6,000.00 via my UBA account (2007813782. My card was debited  but I didn't receive the token which I expected on 08055362948 neither was my account credited

I had to redo it before I succeeded.

Attached is a screenshot of my debit alert.

Grateful for your prompt resolution.

UBA SMS Alert?

Txn: Debit

Acct:2XX..78X

Amt:NGN6,000.pp

Desc:WebTr@3B0L0001-QTBPWFETS/fetswallet.com/999

Date:07-Aug-2019 12;04

Best regards,

-----------------

Jonathan Omorodion

Trust is Priceless
234-8054400530

14 Votes

15 Comments

Sorted by
M

Mufasa Lion posted 3 months

I added cash on my fetswallet account with my fcmb card since 15th of this month and uptill now money have not reflected on the app even after fcmb debited me

0 Votes

Y

Yetunde Onimode posted 4 months

Good morning. I had a similar encounter - I paid to top up my IBEDC meter on September 24, 2022 through my Fets wallet. My Fets account was debited but the expected token wasn't sent to the phone jumper supplied. Kindly help resolve this issue. Hanks.

0 Votes

o

olalekanmojeed10@yahoo.com posted 5 months

Send my token Ticket no315107

0 Votes

G

Giwa saheed ayodeji posted 5 months

I make payment of 3600 but I did not recieve token

0 Votes

A

Ayinde posted 5 months

Good morning, I made a payment of 5,000naira from my uba account to recharge my meter on the 4th of September 2022, I was debited and it was successful but I didn't get any token...please kindly treat as urgent.

1 Votes

H

Hollumek posted 5 months

I made payment for electricity bill but didn't received any token after I was debited

0 Votes

a

ayo deji posted 5 months

This transaction was made today 1/09/2022 my account was debited bt couldn't get token

0 Votes

A

Adebunmi Kafayat posted over 1 year

I made payment for electricity bill but didn't received any token after I was debited

0 Votes

O

Olukayode Adedokun posted over 1 year

Hello good evening, I tried to recharge my prepaid meter this evening with the sum of#5000 but could not get the token for the recharge despite being successful in the transaction.Kindly do the needful soonest.Thanks

0 Votes

O

Odeh posted over 1 year

I try to purchase prepaid card online,I was Debited 5000 wheras I wasn't given token

0 Votes

U

Uwakmfontimothy posted over 1 year

I transfer #25,000 but the Money was not received and not reverse

0 Votes

A

Adesina Ayobami posted almost 3 years

I made payment for my electricity bill but didn't get any token after I was debited.

0 Votes

o

olajuwon olubiyi posted almost 3 years

You sent debit alert transcation to me ....Are you going to refund or generate token number for me plz is getting to late Thanks

0 Votes

m

moses idemudia posted almost 3 years

Transaction Alert Txn: Debit Ac:2XX..03X Amt:NGN 1,000.00 Des:WebTr@3BOL0001-QTBPWFETS/fetswallet.com/99990339 Date:05-Apr-2020 18:08

0 Votes

o

olajuwon olubiyi posted almost 3 years

Sir/MA I Olubiyi Olajuwon I make payment through this platform on the26/03/2020 my card was debited but token was generated for me

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment